Swirl, sip and savor with a five-course wine dinner featuring wines from Paul Hobbs Winery led by special guest, owner and winemaker, Paul Hobbs himself at Watertable, the signature restaurant at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. Hobbs and Watertable will offer a special chefs tasting menu with pairings, carefully curated by the vintner. Tap image for website.
Cost: $150/person (plus tax and gratuity)
RSVP: Reservations are required and can be made by:
· Grilled California Peaches and Greens I 2013 Russian River Chardonnay
· Prime Beef Tartare I 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir
· Blackened Crispy Skin Red Snapper I 2013 Pinot Ulises Valdez
· Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder I 2012 Napa Valley Cabernet
· Local Red Plum and Bing Cherry Pot Pie I 2012 Bramare Malbec Lujan de Cuyo